- Professor in Computer Science at
Contact : Mireille.Ducasse[at]insa-rennes.fr
Teaching information available here
- In charge of “Internationalisation of Campus” and “Relations with Georgia” programs
- Current project : Kartu-Verbs: A Semantic Web Base of Inflected Verb Forms for the Georgian Language
- An application of Sparklis to help Foreigners learn about Georgian conjugation
- Other Research Interest
- Groupe decision and negotiation
- Semantic web
- and also : Trace analysis, Intrusion detection, Software engineering,
Debugging, Logic programming
- Complete bibliography from the SemLIS web pages
- the most complete, sorted by type, with access to the publications of the SemLIS team
- Google Scholar profile
- rather complete, sorted by citations, with hindex
- rather complete, sorted by year, with search facilities
- incomplete, sorted by year, with acces to pdf for some articles
Five Major Publications
- Mireille Ducassé and Peggy Cellier. Using Bids, Arguments and Preferences in Sensitive Multi-unit Assignments: A p-Equitable Process and a Course Allocation Case Study. Journal of Group Decision and Negotiation, 25(6):1211-1235, 2016.
- Ducassé and P. Cellier. Fair and Fast Convergence on Islands of Agreement in Multicriteria Group Decision Making by Logical Navigation. Journal of Group Decision and Negotiation, 23(4):673-694, 2014.
- Benjamin Morin, Ludovic Mé, Hervé Debar, and M. Ducassé. A Logic-based model to support alert correlation in intrusion detection. Information Fusion, 10(4):285-299, October 2009.
- Peggy Cellier, Sébastien Ferré, Olivier Ridoux, and Mireille Ducassé. A Parameterized Algorithm to Explore Formal Contexts with a Taxonomy. Int. J. Found. of Computer Science (IJFCS), 19(2), 2008.
- Mireille Ducassé. Opium: An extendable trace analyser for Prolog. The Journal of Logic programming, 1999.
- Archil Elizbarashvili (with Magda Tsintsadze, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University)
The problem of Georgian Verb Lemmatization in translation and ways to solve it
Started October 2020
- Mouhamadou Ba (with Sébastien Ferré, University of Rennes 1)
Guided composition of tasks with logical information systems –
application to data analysis workflows in bioinformatics
- Alice Hermann (with Sébastien Ferré, University of Rennes 1)
Guided creation and update of objects in a knowledge base
(With Sébastien Ferré and Olivier Ridoux, University of Rennes 1)
- Tristan Denmat (with , IRISA/INRIA), Validation of Likely Invariants with Constraint Reasoning, December 2008
- Elvis Tombini (with
France Telecom R&D Caen), Improving the diagnosis in intrusion detection, 2006
, SUPELEC Rennes et ,
Observation of Constraint Logic programs , December 2004.
(with , INRIA Rocquencourt)
France Telecom R&D Caen)
Alert Correlation in Intrusion Detection.
(with , SUPELEC Rennes et ,
Trace analysis, debugging and monitoring of programs
- Sarah Mallet
Explanations for deductive systems
- 1982- 1985 : computer science researcher at “Laboratoires de Marcoussis”, industrial research center of “Compagnie Générale d’électricité”, France
- 1985- 1993: computer science researcher at ECRC (European Computer-Industry Research Centre), Munich, Germany
- since 1993: professor in computer science at INSA of Rennes (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées) et researcher at IRISA (Institut de Recherche en Informatique et Systèmes Aléatoires), France
- December 2010-February 2021:Director of International Affairs of INSA of Rennes and member of the direction team; June 2017 -March 2020 coordinator of International Affairs of Groupe INSA
- Since march 2021: in charge of “Internationalisation of Campus” and “Relations with Georgia” programs
- Member of the national commission in charge of the assessment of French academics in computer science (“CNU 27e section”) 2007-2011.
- Conference chair of “International Conference in Logic Programming”, ICLP 2004. (Co)Supervisor of 9 PhD. Program Chair of 3 national and international conferences; Editor of two special issues of the Automated Software Engineering journal.
- Chair of the Computer Science department of INSA, March 2007 to February 2010; Member of scientific board of INSA, September 1994 to May 2002. Member of the board of directors (“conseil d’administration”) of INSA, June 2006 to June 2011.
|20, Av. des buttes de Coësmes||Campus de Beaulieu,|
F – 35708 Rennes Cedex 7
|F-35042 Rennes Cedex,